Is it me or has Digg really been going downhill over the last week or two?
- Many front page articles have spelling or factual errors.
- An article about Firefox vulnerabilities from one year ago made the front page.
- Digg often reports old news.
- People linking to an article on their blog with two lines of text with a link to the source. Very annoying.
- The CAPTCHAs suck. You need to enter a CAPTCHA every time you submit a story or a comment even though you are logged in. The CATCHAs often show capitalized letters but you must type them in lower case (took me a while to work this one out)
- Too many n00bs.
- Too many articles per day you can barely keep up. Very little real news.
I once said that I thought Digg was as good as Slashdot. I was wrong.